[sane-devel] Fedora 15epson2/scsi doesnt work but Fedora 11 - updated does

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue May 31 00:44:52 UTC 2011

Olaf,

I will give the Epkowa backend a try next (on a side note the URL in
the sane documentation is 404)

what I've done in the mean time is to download various versions of the
sane backends
and configure/make.

here the results so far

.22 - same results as the one from the Fedora distribution
.21 - same
.20 - works. This is the same version I have on the 'working' PC.

-pete