[sane-devel] Fw: Canon DR-2580C - size recognition problems

Max Voit max.voit+mlsa at with-eyes.net
Tue Nov 1 19:05:16 UTC 2011

Awesome!

Got really good scans now. Maybe the front side starts a little early
(hard to determine exactly, the rotation at the other scans may be
responsible for having the offset wrong), about 1 mm but that's all ok
to me.

Today I'm out of time and can't do further finetuning, but as soon as I
got the perfect offset value i'll mention it here.

Thank you very much for your excellent support.

If you (this means all of the list as well of cause) need testing for
this model in the future, please feel free to ask.

Max