[sane-devel] Thread code review and testers

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Tue Nov 8 03:56:56 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Chris Bagwell <chris at cnpbagwell.com> wrote:
> After that DLL build fix, I can copy libsane-epson2-1.dll to same
> directory as scanimage.exe but name it libsane-1.dll and now the
> epson2 backend is working with scanimage.exe.
>
> It correctly detects my network epson scanner but then fails to open
> the socket correctly.  Hopefully, it will be a simple fix.

I got it working.  It was minor changes to enable winsock2 correctly
and how to set up non-blocking.

Now I can do network scans from my epson scanner using the epson2
backend.  On top of that, I'm able to compile the scanimage.exe from
my Fedora box and I'm running the scanimage.exe using wine from same
box.  Now thats the way to develop windows applications. :-)

Chris