[sane-devel] genesys: canon lide 210 produces black color scans

Jiri Slaby jirislaby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:43:49 UTC 2011

On 11/15/2011 08:53 PM, Stef wrote:
> Le mardi 15 novembre 2011 10:01:23 Jiri Slaby a écrit :
>> On 11/15/2011 05:24 AM, Stef wrote:
>>> 	thanks for the debug data. I'll compare it with how my LiDE 110 is
>>>
>>> behaving. Are you running a 64 bit system ?
>>
>> Hi, yes, but 32bit (in a VM) is the same. If you want any other output,
>> don't hesitate to ask...
>>
>> thanks,
>
> 	Hello,
>
> 	I have generated the same log with my LiDE 110 and I am comparing both in
> search of a clue.

Hi, hmm, it doesn't work on my desktop, but it *works* on my laptop.
With the same versions of kernel, libusb and sane. Maybe it's a bug in
the implementation of the USB controller driver? I'm attaching a diff of
two runs of scanimage on those machines if you can see something there...

thanks,
--
js