[sane-devel] epson V100

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Mon Oct 10 23:44:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Olaf Meeuwissen
<olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp> wrote:
> Hi Stéphanie,
> As allen mentioned you need a non-free plugin as well.  If you have only
> installed the iscan-data package, make sure that you install an iscan
> package too.  Which package you need is explained[1] on our download
> pages[2].

Just want to state that it actually does work. Even if you use "alien"
to convert the iscan plugins RPM to Debian/Ubuntu DEB it works fine
and you'll be able to scan negatives and slides which is one of the
cool features of this scanner!

Good luck!

Alejandro Imass