[sane-devel] infoprint 1650 mfp

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:19:36 UTC 2011

Well, you could start by telling us the brand name, Ricoh perhaps?
Second, perhaps you could get a wireshark trace of the windows driver
making a small, low resolution network scan? Make sure you capture the
entire packet length. Then compress that log, and put it up on the web
where we can reach it. Perhaps someone will recognize the protocol.

allan