[sane-devel] How to change the Makefile.in and Makefile.am

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu Sep 15 14:09:37 UTC 2011

I'll also add you should be sure and look at doc/backend-writing.txt
for tips on what to add to Makefile.am.

If there is info that would have helped you further, patches to that
file would be ideal to submit for the next developers benefit.  For
example, the tip about only needing to sending patches for Makefile.am
and configure.in might be good to add.

Chris