[sane-devel] Canoscan 9000F (pixma) don't scan with the desired resolution

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Mon Apr 16 13:28:11 UTC 2012

Scanimage reads the command line parameters from left to right.

The source parameter resets some parameters to default values.

Please try this: "scanimage -d pixma:04A91908 --source Flatbed
--resolution 300 --mode Color >test1".

All Parameters have auto values. You can check them with this command:
"scanimage -d pixma:04A91908 -A".

You can also use this short form command: "scanimage -d pixma
--resolution 300 >test1".

If you want to scan b/w letters, you can use the lineart parameter like
this: "scanimage -d pixma --resolution 300 --mode lineart >test1".

Cheers,
Rolf