[sane-devel] scanner Epson DX4250 not working in Ubuntu 11.10

Giorgio F. Signorini giorgio.signorini at unifi.it
Tue Apr 24 09:16:01 UTC 2012

Thank you

I'm confused ... after commenting out the 'epson' line in dll.conf and
everything but the 'usb 0x04b8 0x0820' line in epson2.conf I got

   # scanimage -L
   device `epson2:libusb:002:003' is a Epson CX4200 flatbed scanner

Unfortunately, typing 'scanimage -L' again resulted in 'No scanners
were identified'; the same ever after.

???

Giorgio

----- Message from olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp ---------