[sane-devel] Samsung clx-3185

mlrx mlrx at 18informatique.com
Sat Apr 28 09:51:03 UTC 2012

Le 19/04/2012 22:53, mlrx a écrit :
> Hello !
>
> I need help with this supply.
> Print is ok, but scanner completely invisible.
>
> I've tryed a lot of tips found on Ubuntu's site.
> Not better.
>
> I work since two days ago with Samsung pro dept
> to find an issue.
>
> At this time, I think Sane can't use correctly the
> Samsung's lib's.
> Created all links to /opt/Samsung/*libs. Not better.
>
> You can see some tweaked stuff on the PC there :
> http://checkip.18informatique.com/sane/
>
> Could you help me ? Any idea ?
>
> Regards,

Hello !

After too many hours, I decide to use the white flag...
This supply go back to the shop.
I'm sure (99%) it's Mandriva which is responsible for the non-functioning.
It's annoying : I was really nearly to find the solution.
I can use an other one to test it (other client): maybe
will test again with the "spring" version.

Thanks to your help.

Regards
--
benoist