[sane-devel] Schedule for release of sane-backends 1.0.23

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 17:34:26 UTC 2012

sane-backends development is now open. I will recommit recent pixma
changes, and fix the config typo in a few hours.

I have not updated the docs on the website, or made the release
announcement yet- I am still trying to cleanup a few things, and find
a place to put these files, since alioth seems borked, and I cannot
get a response from the admins.

allan