[sane-devel] Build sane minus scanimage and other binaries

Matthew Baker mu.beta.06 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:47:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I posted a similar question earlier this year to the list with no response
so I am trying again.

I am attempting to put together a "how to" regarding cross-compiling sane
for android and I ideally need to know how turn off the compilation of
scanimage and other binaries that require functionalities such as getopt
that do not exist in the android ndk.

I also noted that the current master blows up on configuration if it finds
getopt missing. Is it really a requirement to build sane backends that you
have to build frontends such as scanimage??

Any pointers as to where I can start hacking.

Cheers,

matb