[sane-devel] Fujitsu FI-4120C page length

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Mon Dec 31 12:02:19 UTC 2012

I've been scanning with a Fujitsu FI-4120C but it only goes up to 11
inches of paper height.   I use this command:

scanadf -d fujitsu:fi-4120Cdj:624506  --resolution 150 --y-resolution
150 --mode Gray --source 'ADF Front'

I played around with the -l parameter documented by scanimage --help -d
Fujitsu FI-4120C  for length.  I could shorten the length, but not
lengthen it.

I am trying to scan an 18 inch long receipt from Home Depot.  I reliably
get the first 11 inches (which does not include the barcode.)

Am I hitting a limitation of the scanner hardware, or not expressing my
command correctly?

Thanks,

Ed Greenberg