[sane-devel] PIXMA: 1 Bit B/W Lineart for pixma_mp150 and pixma_mp810 Subdrivers

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Fri Feb 3 21:31:51 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just commited 1 bit B/W lineart for all scanners in the pixma_mp150
and pixma_mp810 subdrivers to the git tree.

Due to the fact that these ccd scanners doesn't support generic lineart,
I implemented software-lineart. The graphic frontend (Xsane) provides a
slider to set the threshold.

pixma_mp810 subdriver has been tested well with these scanners:

Canoscan 8800F
Canoscan 9000F
Canon Pixma MP810
Canon Pixma MP960

pixma_mp150 subdriver isn't tested yet. This code should run, because it
is similar to the pixma_mp810 code and I compared the diff files.

Please report other working scanners to the ML.

Cheers,
Rolf