[sane-devel] PIXMA: 1 Bit B/W Lineart for pixma_mp150 and pixma_mp810 Subdrivers

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:40:05 UTC 2012

Cool. You might also want to look at the dynamic thresholding code I
added to the epjitsu backend. Stef was able to copy it to genesys as
well. Basically adds a sliding window and some hysteresis to the
threshold determination, brings out text on gray backgrounds and such.
I'd like to add it to sanei_magic someday, but don't have the time
right now.

allan