[sane-devel] CanoScan 5600F Genesys backend

Raúl Vidal raulvior.bcn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 23:18:50 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have this scanner and there's no support for it. I've read some movements
on the sane-devel mailing list but work has not advanced much. If you need
any help I could give some to you. I don't know how SANE does work, and I
have zero experience on writing drivers for the Linux kernel, but if you
need debug info or test software I think I could do it if you give me some
directions, and if doing so does not break the scanner.

I want to totally erase Windows from as many machines as possible, and
having scanner support on GNU/Linux is a great step towards it.

Thank you.

--
Si necesitas enviarme información como pueda ser un documento de texto,
hoja de cálculo u otros, utiliza el formato OpenDocument, estándar ISO/IEC