[sane-devel] sane backends on Android

Akshay Gupta akshay.aries11 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:14:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm looking to compile sane_backends (sane, saneutils etc) on Android 4.0 but with no luck.

Earlier I custom built SlitAZ linux (x86) for scanners using SANE & libusb and all the required scanners worked using "scanimage" utility. Looking for porting same functionality on Android.

However, I'm naive on Android development and any pointers/details/suggestions will be appreciated, since none of the available apps on Android provide USB scanning functionality (except one Accusoft USB scanner but it works with some of the usb scanners only)

Best Regards,

Akshay Gupta
Mob: +91-971-133-5593