[sane-devel] Canon CanoScan 9000F - forgotten?

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Tue Jul 10 15:29:01 UTC 2012

Am 05.07.2012 20:07, schrieb Fabio Lanza:
> I am a newbie and the difference between the two lists is not very clear to me:
> if I were to install it, how should I do? (I am currently using Fedora 16)
> Thank you for your time and your efforts. :-)

Please have a look to my last comment in the mailing list archive:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2012-July/030022.html

There I described howto install SANE to 64 bit Fedora 17. It should also
work with Fedora 16.

Maybe you need to adapt the configure parameter --libdir in step 4. You
should investigate where your system installed the SANE libs. On Fedora
17 I found them here: /usr/lib64.

Cheers,
Rolf