[sane-devel] Newbie questions

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 00:57:18 UTC 2012

I suppose you have seen this:

http://www.chmil.org/hp4600linux/

It might at give you some hints. For a proper starting point, you
would want to take a look at an existing backend, and find one that
suits your programming style.

Also, please learn to cut and past text, instead of attaching images
of text. This will allow it to show up in the mailing list archives
and search engines...

allan