[sane-devel] How can I help with SANE drivers for MG6120

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:37:46 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 4:02 AM, Rolf Bensch <rolf at bensch-online.de> wrote:
> Hi Ernest,

Hi Earnest,
The way to provide support in SANE for Canon drivers is to check the
protocol with USB sniff from Windows first, and then to add the
relevant support to the pixma backend.

Can you provide USB sniff logs and send them to me? A search of the
mailing list will show which USB sniff program (I have to check), and
then you need to scan at low-resolution first, a really really small
area.

Regards,
Gernot