[sane-devel] Completing epson backend deprecation

Martin Zackrisson martin.zackrisson at cmb.gu.se
Wed Jun 13 13:54:13 UTC 2012

On 06/13/2012 01:30 PM, sane-devel-request at lists.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> There is a solution now i en epson2 backend that gives you 2 TPU with
> different size. It is working for the epson 4990 (GT-X800) and for
> GT-X900, which should bee both v700 and v750 (I am not totally sure). I
> have only tested 4990 and I think there is no confirmed  test for the
> GT-X900 - has any one a v700 and v750 please test it, but remember to
> use the git version of sane, I don't think it is in any released version.
I don't have the possibility of verifying from the git now, but I think
this refers back to my issues with the TPU2 on v700. The solution got
committed according to
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2011-December/029234.html
and I can verify that using my own build (from which the diff is
produced) works on v700.

--
Martin Zackrisson
Dept. Chemistry&  Molecular Biologi