[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 5590 big endian

Matti Viljanen matti.viljanen at wippies.com
Thu Jun 14 07:08:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 13.06.2012 18:42, Nhan Ngo Dinh wrote:
> I'm using the scanner from Flatbed and ADF, using color and a resolution
> of 100dpi and 300dpi and it works without any problem. I've also patched
> the CVS version of scanbuttond (which has been mostly taken from your
> code) with the same 3 changes to achieve scanbuttond also to work with
> the 5 scanner buttons (see attached).

That's weird; mine worked without patches. I'm using 64-bit Ubuntu
12.04, should it matter.

> <duplex, timing, counter, adf>

I haven't dared yet try the ADF. I'll test that (later this week).

> Then another question:
> Do you have any suggestion for getting the copy counter shown in the LCD
> display of the scanner? And the Color/Grayscale led switch?

This is something I just today asked the thread! Please see
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/
      pipermail/sane-devel/2012-June/029946.html

Thanks!
--
Matti Viljanen
matti.viljanen at wippies.com