[sane-devel] Problem with ADF

Cecilia Biolatti cbiolatti at alsurdelsur.com
Wed Mar 21 16:01:35 UTC 2012

Hi Alejandro,
Sorry for my poor English.
I have a problem when scanning with source ADF, using Avision 122 scanner .
 For every sheet the scanner pulls, the rotor goes up and down, causing a big delay.
 The behavior that has the scanner with the original driver is as follows:
The rotor goes down, then sucks all the sheets and at the end the rotor goes up.
Maybe it is doing a reset or something similar which is causing this problem.

Scanner Model: AV122
I tested on Mandriva 2010.1 and OpenSuse 12.1.
I build and install the sane-backends mentioned in previous mail.
Thanks!