[sane-devel] Hewlett-Packard ScanJet 2200c

Gasko, Peter gaskopeter0808 at postafiok.hu
Fri May 4 14:59:34 UTC 2012

scanimage  -l 0 -t 0 -x 215 -y 297 --format=tiff --resolution=150
--mode=color > output.tiff

works! :)

but it's slow :O

after I give out this command, 90sec...and nothing.. then in 26seconds
it scans the document and the scanners head parks.

Thank you!

p.s.: are there any ways to speed this scanner up?