[sane-devel] Canon 9000F

Sergey Zolotaryov anydoby at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:36:18 UTC 2012

Hi Kerstin,

I think this may be the issue. I'll try to cleanup everything I've
installed last night :) and then start clean. You know us noobs - we try
part of a solution from one blog, then the other from the second blog and
then post our problems to the third one. I'll write up what happens today
in the evening.

Again sorry to disturb you all, thank you for fast replies.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Zolotaryov