[sane-devel] Success on "untested" PIXMA MG3100 Series

Madis Lõhmus l6hmus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:04:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

I apologize if this is not the right place to post this.

I own a Canon MG 3150 printer-scanner-copy machine. I saw that MG 3100
series is untested (PIXMA MG3100 Series, USB 0x04a9/0x1752, untested, Testers
needed!). I installed sane and xsane and was able to scan. Specifically I
did a colour scan with 150 ppi resolution and a gray scan with 75 ppi. Both
worked. Laptop and MG3150 talk over wifi (Archlinux, Thinkpad T410s).

If neccesary I can provide other relevant information or do more extensive
testing.

Regards,
Madis