[sane-devel] Canon DR-3010C scanner

Stef stef.dev at free.fr
Tue Nov 27 05:21:23 UTC 2012

On 26/11/2012 16:07, m. allan noah wrote:
> This device does not use the same protocol as other DR machines. It is
> actually a Gensys chipset. Stef has some more info, but I think it
> will take a much more effort to make the flatbed work.
>
> allan

     Hello,

     this scanner is a GL846 based scanner. This ASIC isn't supported
yet in the genesys backend. The usual process is to record USB activity
of the windows driver and use it along register description to make
working code. This code can be kick started by cloning gl847 code part.
     If you send me this scanner, then I could add support it.

Regards,
     Stef