[sane-devel] Fwd: canon lide 110 - buttons - don't working :/

Roberto Spadim roberto at spadim.com.br
Thu Nov 29 18:44:39 UTC 2012

hi guys, i'm new here
i tryed some 'solutions' to use buttons on canon lide110 but no one worked
i searched about sane-genesys and buttond but i couldn't make it work

can anyone help me allowing this device to accept buttons and send me
information when should i start scanimage? maybe we need to add some
code but it's not a problem

for who don't know the device it's a canoscan lide 110 (sane-genesys)
it have four buttons
PDF, AUTO SCAN, COPY, EMAIL

i just need one button, but if we could make all work that's nice too :)

thanks guys

--
Roberto Spadim