[sane-devel] SANE Integration with LSB

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Mon Oct 15 20:23:25 UTC 2012

I am using version 1.0.23.   I downloaded "the latest sable release" on
Sept 10, 2012 from alioth.debian.org/frs/?group_id=30186.  This the
download pointed to from the SANE main page.

If you have already updated pixma_bjnp; then great news, and I can
remove it from the to-do request.

Thank for updating me on the status.

Glen

p.s. As time permits, I will downloading the latest daily build and see
what else may have already been addressed.  Thanks again.

gwp