[sane-devel] Canon Mx 700 - Scanbuttons

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Mon Oct 22 17:48:00 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 07:55 +0200, Nelson wrote:

> > Am 25.09.2012 19:54, schrieb Nelson:

> Hey list/Louis,
>
> here is installation of scanbd with my config. I'm not sure whether the installation works.
>
> Thanks to list,
> Nelson

hello Nelson
I have cooked up a quick patch that should add button reading support to
the pixma backend. I have not yet been able to  test it. I hurt my arm
this weekend so will not be able to test it quickly as I originally
planned. I will not commit it to git until it is tested. Please feel
free to test and report. I use the control_option routine to trigger a
read of the status from the scanner as normally that is not done.
The patch is not yet complete (the mapping of the buttons needs to be
changed to match the one used in setting the buttons) but it should be
possible to get some results.

Regards, Louis