[sane-devel] HP Scanjet G2410

shankara shankaranarayana.r at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 06:09:34 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I am currently using ubuntu 10.04 which has  a older version of sane. I
some how got it partially working. I have a ubuntu 12.04 installed in a
USB where I am testing HP Scanjet G2410 in 12.04 with relatively newer
Sane and Xsane. I am now composing this mail in ubuntu 10.04. I will
boot from 12.04 and give more details about sane and Xsane versions and
also the full description of the error. If some one has already started
testing kindly share the details. I also request for your valuable
guidance and tips to conduct the test.

Warmest regards
Shankara
--