[sane-devel] Canon 9000F does not work

llarevo at gmx.net llarevo at gmx.net
Tue Sep 4 17:13:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

I compile to /usr/local with the following path for the libs (according
to Fedora 17-Standards):

./configure --libdir=/usr/local/lib64

Then I set the librarypath for scanimage and xsane with ldconfig as
described in
http://blog.andrewbeacock.com/2007/10/how-to-add-shared-libraries-to-linuxs.html

I created a .conf file for simple-scan and xsane. Both contain the path
given for configure.

Regards
--
Felix