[sane-devel] Reflecta ProScan / Crystalscan 7200 PIE film scanner update

Klaus Kaempf kkaempf at suse.de
Fri Sep 7 19:54:19 UTC 2012

Hi Jan,

thanks a lot for sharing your code. I pushed it to
git://github.com/kkaempf/sane-backends.git, branch "reflecta".

* Vleeshouwers, J.M. <J.M.Vleeshouwers at tue.nl> [Sep 06. 2012 23:41]:
> Hi Michael & Klaus,
>
> A working separate Reflecta/PIE-USB demo backend in the attachment. At least it works for a Crystalscan 7200. I'm curious about your devices.

I couldn't get it compiled since reflecta7200.h is missing.
I'm also unsure about the required changes to backend/Makefile.am (see
https://github.com/kkaempf/sane-backends/commit/4505161aff70d295c4578c69f0592eeeb0712d18)

Regards,

Klaus
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany