[sane-devel] ScanSnap iX500

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:46:11 UTC 2013

Can you try running as root? It could just be a permissions issue. Also, if
you built sane-backends to overwrite the system provided version, it likely
did not overwrite the config files in /etc/sane.d In particular, the
fujitsu.conf file would not contain the iX500. You can get that file from
the sane-backends/backend dir where you compiled the source.

allan