[sane-devel] Canon imageFORUMULA DR-C125

Edward Blake rayeblake4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 20:09:40 UTC 2013

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any solution to using the provided driver for
Ubuntu 11.10 on the Canon webpage, for the DR-C125 scanner, with my
currently installed versions of Ubuntu 12.04 and 12.10.

I would have thought the driver for 11.10 would work the same for 12.04 and
up. However, it does not.

If there is no solution, I would be interested in hiring a developer to
perhaps reverse engineer this provided driver, and allow it to be used with
SANE.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Edward