[sane-devel] make check fails with iX500 plugged in,

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 01:01:33 UTC 2013

You should be able to adjust the permissions on your system so that the
iX500 is accessible to non-root user. Unfortunately, this differs wildly
from one distro or version to the next. On my old Fedora boxes, i have to
edit the file /lib/udev/rules.d/65-libsane.rules, and create a line similar
to the other Fujitsu lines. Your system is almost certainly different.

allan