[sane-devel] Schedule for release of sane-backends 1.0.24

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 17:16:08 UTC 2013

It has been 1 year since our last release, so here we go again:

Timetable:
Sept 15, 2013: Feature freeze (only bugs, translation and doc updates)
Sept 22, 2013: Code freeze (only horrible bugs, translation and doc updates)
Sept 29, 2013: Release

Note, it is highly likely that there are patches from end users which
we failed to apply. If you know of such a case, please speak up, so we
can start a dialog about including them in the release.

During the period leading up to the release, it would be helpful if we
could get some builds on various platforms, and tests done with
various scanners. The sooner we discover problems, the better.

allan