[sane-devel] A3 flatbed scanners

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 00:41:58 UTC 2013

You did not say how much you are willing to spend, but cheap A3
machines with real SANE support (not some binary garbage) are not very
common. I would be inclined to look for used Fujitsu. Mike Wirth was
offering an fi-4750 just a couple weeks ago.  Even better, there are a
number of used fi-5750C units on ebay.

allan