[sane-devel] Canonscan N 650U LIDE Scanner does not scan but makes terrible noise

Winni "windose" at kabelmail.de
Mon Aug 26 15:13:54 UTC 2013

Hi,
again, I tried 20 minutes to scan with the Canonscan N 650U. In
comparison to the last time, all attempts resulted this time in this
awful noise.
I booted WinXP 32-bit (twain drivers) and within 2 minutes two pages
were scanned perfectly.

How can I help you guys with this? Is there anything I can contribute to
make this scan device work for Linux OS without having skills of writing
code?

Thanx und regards,

Winni

-------- Original-Nachricht --------