[sane-devel] [sane-commit] [sane-backends] 01/01: sane-desc: fix faulty udev logic for SCSI devices

Nils Philippsen nils at tiptoe.de
Tue Dec 3 17:00:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-21 at 22:38 +0100, Stef wrote:
[ snip ]
>      I also think it could be generated. My only doubt is that the
> Changelog file allow us to summarize things.

I have this idea: track ChangeLog in git, but use a script to generate
it in normal cases. It would then only generate entries from the last
time that ChangeLog was modified in the current branch and prepend them,
i.e. everything before is "set in stone". If somebody wants to summarize
their entries, simply edit the ChangeLog afterwards.

How's that sound?

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen / Wilhelmstraße 22 / D-71229 Leonberg
nils at tiptoe.de / nils at redhat.com
Ever noticed that common sense isn't really all that common?