[sane-devel] Displaying a Static Text Box in Xsane

Shyam Rath shyamr at lexmark.com
Fri Dec 20 12:09:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am a SANE Backend developer.
We have a requirement where we want to show some static information to the
user.
Can we make XSANE to show some information in a Static Text Box.

Thanks & Regards,

Shyam S Rath,
Mac, U/L Scan Team, India.
x71060

*Lexmark Confidential: *This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary information. If you are not
the intended recipient (s), or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of this message to the intended recipient (s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this E-mail
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete this E-mail message from
your computer, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the