[sane-devel] imageCLASS MF4570dw tester available for two days

Yuval Levy ylevy at uwo.ca
Tue Dec 24 23:19:39 UTC 2013

Hi Miro,

Sorry to read that you are affected too.  Unfortunately I cannot test
previous versions of 'buntu (my flavour is Xubuntu).

I took the liberty to report a bug out of your Launchpad question:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sane-backends/+bug/1264009

Please go and mark it as affecting you too so that the janitor will
confirm the bug.  Maybe somebody will look at it, then.

Thanks,
Yuv