[sane-devel] Plustek opticfilm 7600i

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Tue Dec 31 14:17:26 UTC 2013

Dear Sane developers,

I got my hands on a Plustek Opticfilm 7600i Negative/slide scanner.
 From what I understand from an internet search this scanner is based on
a Genesys GL843 chipset.(not confirmed by me) This chipset is supported
now by the genesys backend, but the scanner is not, as of yet.

I am able to provide information and/or remote access to this scanner
now. I hope some one is interested in developing sane support for it.
Please let me know if and how I can help with this scanner.

Kind regards,

Bert Haverkamp