[sane-devel] Filtered table with "SANE: Supported Devices"

Hans Schou hans.schou at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 22:34:31 UTC 2013

Hi

Sometimes I look for a new scanner in the list
http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html

When I'm going to buy a new scanner (or helping other ppl) I'm most
interest in the scanners which has the "status" == "completed". At the link
above its not easy to browse completed drivers, so I made another list
which can be filtered:

http://w0.dk/~chlor/sane/demo/

It shows all data en one big table and then one can filter columns which is
most interesting, i.e. status == completed.

The filter as made with CSS and Javascript. More info at
http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/lib/table/examples.php (I didn't made it).

I couldn't figure out the existing C-style in sane-desc.c and I also
currently has a lot of warnings. If it could be useful there is a little
more info af http://w0.dk/~chlor/sane/

/hans