[sane-devel] scanbm

Matthias Thon thon.matthias at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:18:15 UTC 2013

Hello,

with the help of Louis, i have found a solution. I had tested with scanbd
-f. An therefore i had no PID File.
After starting scanbd from init.d everything is OK.

Now i can start the action script's by pressing the scan-buttons on my
MG6250. And i can scan manual with scanimage or xsane.

A big "thank you" to Rolf and Louis for there quick and excellent help.

Happy regards
Matthias