[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MX375 problem

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Jan 3 12:11:41 UTC 2013

Hi Ivan,

Can you please sniff the usb packages on a windows machine (a vm is ok)
of a complete 1200dpi 5mm x 5mm scan using usbsnoop:
http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop/? Then I can have a look at
the 1200 dpi problem.

I cannot help with the ADF problem, sorry.

Cheers,
Rolf

Am 29.12.2012 18:40, schrieb Ivan G.:
> I tried to scan an image at 600 dpi wit xsane, and i didn't found any error. This is the output of xsane:
>
> [pixma] pixma_read_image():completed
> [pixma] Reader task terminated
>
> But if i try to scan at 1200 dpi i receive the ETIMEDOUT problem. This error happen even if i try to scan with ADF (so adf is not working for me).
>
> Cheers,
> Ivan

>>> 1. i installed it using gentoo package manager