[sane-devel] Sane support for Canon PIXMA MG2120, trying to get it to work

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Jan 17 14:08:01 UTC 2013

Hi David,

Please check the used sane version with 'scanimage -V'.

Your scanner should be detected from sane 1.0.23 with 'scanimage -L'.
You can do a testscan with 'scanimage >pic.pnm'. I would prefer xsane as
grafik frontend for sane.

You can fetch the latest sane version 1.0.24 from git. The installation
is described in README.linux: http://www.sane-project.org/README.linux.
There comes a newer version of README.linux with the sources from git.

Cheers,
Rolf