[sane-devel] Sane support for Canon PIXMA MG2120, trying to get it to work

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Fri Jan 18 08:42:46 UTC 2013

Hi David,

Please try a 1200 dpi scan.

If the image is OK, I'll change the status of your scanner as complete
installed.

Otherwise you need to install Sane 1.0.24 from git and we will go on
with patching and testing.

The manual installation is described in README.linux:
http://www.sane-project.org/README.linux. There comes a newer version
with the sources from git.

Cheers,
Rolf