[sane-devel] Fwd: Scanjet 5530 photosmart scanner - Additional information

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 07:08:17 UTC 2013

The microcontroller is 89C52 (set in the panel,
1st photo), compatible with 8051 series.
Memory (2 chips) is to the left, and the flash
rom seems to be the chip with the largest number
of the pins, more to the left.

Seems like you'll have to acquire the usb dumps
corresponding to the various phases of work of
your device, and either analyse them for
replication in sane driver yourself, or pass
them to the experienced guys in this list. :)

Yury