[sane-devel] Canon DR-3010C - Intention to Test

Hakan Bayındır hakan.bayindir at pardus.org.tr
Fri Jul 5 08:20:03 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I'm Hakan Bayindir, Technical Leader (and one of the developers) of the
Pardus Distribution. For some time, I've been working on Canon DR-3010C
scanner and made it work by copying 2510C's model init and renaming it.
I've successfully used most of features including double-feed detection
and duplex scanning. I want to contribute by testing the device and
improving the drivers for the device. If you can guide me through the
process, I'd be glad.

Best Regards,

Hakan Bayindir